- There is a fullness of all things, even of sleep and love.
- When all else is lost, the future still remains.
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
- An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.George Santayana
- To forget one's purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.
- Be wiser than other people, if you can, but do not tell them so.
- Nothing is less in our power than the heart, and far from
commanding we are forced to
- Failure doesn’t mean I have
wasted my life; it does mean that I
have an excuse to start over.